Family Solicitors Lancaster
The Family Law team at BSG has many years experience and a strong tradition of serving the people of Lancaster and surrounding areas in respect of divorce and relationship breakdown.
We are committed to a conciliatory approach to family issues but have the experience and expertise to provide robust and effective representation when required.
When dealing with Family issues we understand the emotional and practical issues that clients often face. It is at these times you need to have family Solicitors you can trust and who can offer reliable and straight-forward advice.
We also recognise the need to plan ahead and avoid possible pitfalls in the future when entering into a new relationship.
Family issues cover a broad spectrum of advice that might include:
- the legal and financial implications of separation and divorce
- cohabitation, marriage and civil partnership
- preserving and dividing the family’s resources; the home, business, maintenance, pension shares, savings – even debts
- prenuptial and cohabitation agreements
- pre-civil partnership agreements
- the effects on children, with whom they live, how contact can take place and sometimes abduction
- domestic violence; protecting yourself and the children, excluding your partner from the home
- dealing with separation agreements when divorce is not anticipated
We can offer specialist advice from Law Society and Children Panel members who have a wealth of experience and knowledge.
Why use BSG Family Solicitors?
- Experienced, local family solicitors based in Lancaster
- Free initial meeting* (see below)
- Fixed fee divorce available
- Flexibile staged payments
To speak to a specialist Family Solicitor in Lancaster please click here or call 01524 386500
Clients are often concerned about meeting the costs of their legal services and it is part of our professional service to discuss these with you at the earliest opportunity.
We are up front and clear about our private charging rates and will consider throughout your case whether you will be eligible for Public Funding. We will invoice you on a regular basis to ensure payment is more easily managed, and will give you full details of the costs of your case as requested.
We will always provide you with our best estimate of the likely costs of your case and we can accept payment by cash, cheque, credit or debit card (by telephone if required) or direct debit/Standing Order.
*We are happy to provide an initial free interview in our Lancaster Office on a Tuesday afternoon or a fixed fee interview of £80.00 plus VAT at a time and office convenient to our client by appointment only.