Charity Law Solicitors
BSG have considerable experience of acting for a number of charities throughout the UK from large educational and religious charities to small community organisations.
We can advise you on a wide range of issues including:-
- Charitable status
- Trustee appointments and elections
- Formation and registration
- Charitable trusts and unincorporated associations
- Charity companies
- Charitable incorporated organisations
- Sales, purchases, leases, mortgages and other transactions involving charity property
- Governance issues
- Charitable trading
Several members of the team are Charity trustees and as such we are able to give practical as well as purely legal advice.